Friday, April 27, 2007
If you have problems call me.
Making a very simple bridge in Second Life
To do this you need to know how to rez and edit objects, if you don't there are lots of "
- Make a box that is 0.5x3.0x0.5, call it base1, note its position (for example mine was 46.267, 105.39, 299.5)
- Make a second box the same size, call it base2, and position it 9 metres away on the x axis (mine ended up at 55.267)
- Make a third box that is 10x3x0.1, called bridge.
- Position it so that it rests between the two bases (I did it by positioning mine at 50.767, 105.39,299.75)
- Link by selecting base1, base2 and then bridge and doing ctrl L
You now have a very simple bridge, to ensure others can change it etc, select allow any one can move, and copy.
You can save your bridge to your inventory, remember to delete any you have created.